In keeping with the Municipal Freedom and Protection of Privacy Act, the Privacy Manager is responsible for fulfilling the following requirements:
- Responding to requests for access to records;
- Protecting personal privacy;
- Providing specific information to the Information and Privacy Commissioner;
- Making information available to the public;
- Security and confidentiality of records.
To make a request:
- Complete a request form. Please note that your request should provide as much detail as possible about the information you are requesting.
- Submit a $5.00 application fee paid by cash or cheque payable to the York Catholic District School Board.
- Send the request form and application fee to the attention of:
York Catholic District School Board
320 Bloomington Road West
Aurora, ON L4G 0M1