2017-2018 School Year Calendar
Admissions / Registrations / International Students
- Use our School Locator App to match a student’s residential address with the school they should attend.
- Registrations for students entering elementary school (JK – Grade 8) will be processed through the Board’s Admissions Department during the summer.
- Registrations for students entering high school (Grades 9-12) will take place at the high school, starting, August 21, 2017.
- Contact our Admissions Department for all other admissions, registration or international student requests and questions.
Adult Programs / Summer School / International Languages & Continuing Education Programs
Careers / Human Resources
Contact our Human Resources Department directly if you have questions regarding job postings or applications.
Catholic / Separate School Support
View information and download forms regarding MPAC separate school support.
Distribution of Promotional Materials
Qualifying organizations can request permission to distribute their promotional material using our online Distribution of Materials process.
Facility or Landscaping
If you have questions or concerns regarding a school facility or its landscaping, please call 905-713-1211 and ask for our Plant Department.
Media requests should be made by e-mail to the appropriate Communications Department contact.
Request a letter regarding proof of attendance
Requests for letters stating a student’s attendance/registration with our Board, should be made to the school superintendent. The name and e-mail of a school superintendent is listed on the bottom of the school’s website. View additional contact information for our Senior Administration.
Report Cards / School Related Issues
- Elementary schools will be closed from June 30th – August 25th. To inquire about report cards that were not picked up, or any other school related issue, please contact the school starting Monday, August 28th.
- Summer school students who did not pick up their report cards on the last day of school, can pick them up from the Continuing Education Department at the CEC, 320 Bloomington Road West in Aurora, after the Civic Holiday.
- During July and August, all transcript requests will be processed at our Board Office.
- During the school year, transcript requests for students who graduated/left the school within the last five years should be made to the school’s guidance department. Students who graduated/left the school more than five years ago, should direct their request to our Board’s Transcripts contact.
- Transcript Requests can be made through our online Transcript Request Form.
- To follow-up on a transcript request, please contact Dina Raso.
Questions about student transportation and busing eligibility should be made directly to Student Transportation Services of York Region.
Uniform related inquiries
All uniform related inquiries should be directed to our provider, DGN Kilters. Its toll-free phone number is 1-800-437-5872. You can view each school’s uniform items at: https://dgn-kilters.com/school-locator/.
Volunteering – Christian Community Service Hours
View information about obtaining your 40 hours of Volunteer / Christian Community Service