Trustees are the community’s advocate for public education. They are required to carry out their responsibilities in a manner that assists the Board in fulfilling its duties under the Education Act.
- Ministry of Education – Guide to Pupil Accommodation Reviews
- Ministry of Education – Pupil Accommodation Review Guideline (PARG)
- Ministry of Education – Community Planning and Partnerships Guideline (CPP)
- Ministry of Education – School Board Efficiencies and Modernization Consultation Summary
- Ministry of Education – Administrative Review Process
In compliance with Ontario Regulation 191/11, s. 12(3), Integrated Accessibility Standards, the York Catholic District School Board offers accessible formats and communication supports upon request. Simply send us your request/feedback via the link below.