The Ministry has announced the allocation of a grant (maximum $1,000 per school) to support Catholic School Council Parent Reaching Out initiatives.
Please encourage your Catholic School Councils (one proposal per school council) to apply for the Parents Reaching Out Grant.
More information can be found on the Ministry of Education PRO Grant web page.
Proposal and Budget are due Thursday, May 25, 2017
- Fill out the online application
Information can be saved to allow work on the application at different times.
- Make a copy of the completed application for the school council file and provide a copy to the:
- Director of Education, c/o Anna Lima (CEC)
- Principal of the school
Please keep your registration email address active for one year for future notifications
Funding and Final Reporting
Project funds must be spent by June 30, 2018.
The PRO Grant final report is to be completed online before July 15, 2018. When the final report has been completed, three copies are to be printed and to be distributed as follows:
- one for the school council file
- second copy for the principal’s file
- third copy to be submitted to the attention of Anna Lima, CEC
- Original detailed receipts are kept at the school level (attached to the applicable school cheque issued along with all school bank account records).