Transition Planning Symposium
Parents of Students with Developmental Disabilities are invited to attend information sessions about post secondary and community program options. Space is limited so register early!
Highlights of the Evening Include
- Community Fair: Day Programs, Community Agencies Recreation
- Keynote speaker Dr. Andrew Wong (YCDSB) – Enhancing Resilience for Families & Individuals Living with A Developmental Disability
- Choice of sessions:
- Helping Kids Cope With Stress
- YSSN/DSO/Passport Funding
- College Integration (CICE Programs)
- Transition to High School
Parent(s)/Guardian(s) of students in grade 6 to 12 with a Developmental Disability
Wednesday, May 3, 2017 at 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
York Catholic District School Board
320 Bloomington Road West