Skip to content
- Faith Ambassador Program
- Two representatives from each staff support the Principal in cultivating a spiritual atmosphere in the school community through school and family of school activities. These Faith Ambassadors are also supported by other Ambassadors in thee Family and the Religious Education Department at the Board
- Catholic School Council Faith Development
- Faith Development of Catholic School Councils has taken place through involvement in the Best Practices Conference, Special Lenten Reflections (Walking towards Easter with Jesus); Presentations to Catholic School Councils and families of schools; Retreats.
- Prayer Services
- Prayer Service Resources for Adult Communities have been developed and published as the Gifts of Love.
- Additional Qualifications Courses in Religious Education
- Teachers are eligible to take Parts 1, 2 or 3 of the Religious Education Courses offered at the YCDSB CEC.