“I will be reliable so people can depend on me.” Positive mental health helps you to embrace each day with a renewed focus and the ability to deal with the challenges we face. Remember to actively take care of your mental health and to teach your child strategies to take care of their well-being.
Ophea has put together a collection of health and ... Continue reading "Taking Care of Our Mental Health and Well-being"
- Connect with nature to nurture your inner happiness
- Go for a family walk, remember to physical distance
- Remain positive, you are resilient
Visit Active Coping Calendar for April’s Active ideas.
“I will stick to the goals I have set for myself”
click to download Lenten Fitness Challenge as PDF
How does my child log into myBlueprint
- Visit myblueprint.ca/ycdsb and select School Account Log In
You can also find the link from the “Students” tab on your high school’s website.
- Follow log in instructions
- Enter username and password as instructed
For more information regarding myBlueprint, connect with your school ... Continue reading "myBlueprint High School Course Selection & Pathways Planner for Grades 7-12 Students"
Embrace nature and resolve to move more in your day. Outdoor exercise is good for your physical, emotional, and mental health.