- Offered During
- No Cost
Dual credits are available for students who will be in grade 11 or 12 in September or are currently in grade 12 but have not completed their OSSD.
Note: YCDSB students will be given priority for these courses.
Dual Credits can help students transition from high school into a post-secondary environment, allowing them to customize their learning experience. Dual Credits benefit all students, regardless of your pathway: college, university, apprenticeship or the workplace.
Summer Dual Credits are excellent opportunities for:
- Students who are credit deficient
- Students entering Grade 11 and Grade 12 who are considering attending college and would like to explore a college campus and course
- Students who need a final course to graduate
- Students in SHSM in sectors related to the course offerings
Students will receive:
- Transportation provided: fully loaded Presto Cards for the length of the course
- Textbooks and other resource materials
- Access to college facilities including the library
- Access to any supports they might need through student services