Transcript Request

Ontario Student Transcripts (OST) are records of student achievement and are required for post-secondary institutions, employers and for a number of other purposes.

Transcripts are available to all former and current students on request and for a fee.

The Continuing Education Department does not issue Report Cards or Transcripts for Elementary students. Please contact the last Elementary School that your child attended.

The Continuing Education Department does not issue high school diplomas or duplicated diplomas. DIPLOMAS can only be requested from the high school the student graduated from.

Left high school within the past five years

Contact the last school you attended to obtain your secondary school transcript.

Left high school more than five years ago or the school you attended is no longer in operation

Complete the Transcript Request Form & pay online.