During morning drop off and afternoon pick up, we are fortunate to have access to the community centre parking lot. We are also fortunate that the construction crew has opened a pathway for parents and students to access school property.
It is imperative to remember that when using this pathway:
- Students are accompanied by parents to and from the pathway.
- Additionally, when making your way from the pathway to the perimeter of the school, parents and students should stay clear of parking lots. Parking lots are fully operational and could pose a safety hazard. Please ensure that parents/students stay within the areas outlined with pylons.
- Parents are not permitted on the school yard. You are a parent to your children, but a stranger to all other children. We do not want having strangers in the yard to be a student’s norm, as they may not respond to perilous situations thinking that this may be a parent and not a stranger.
- The bus loop, is only for buses and daycare. Do not drive through to drop off your children.
- If using the sidewalk in front of the school, please use the crosswalk to access school property.
During Pick Up:
Primary parents may go to their respective doors to pick up their students. Please stand back from the doors to allow for flow of traffic. Junior/Intermediate parents are asked to create a meeting spot on the outskirt of the property.
We thank you for your co-operation in helping to maintain the safety of our children.