2019-2020 School Year Calendar
Admissions / Registrations / International Students
- Use our School Locator App to match a student’s residential address with the school they should attend.
- Registrations for students entering elementary school (JK – Grade 8) will be processed through the Board’s Admissions Department during the summer.
- Registrations for students entering high school (Grades 9-12) will take place at the high school, starting, August 19, 2019.
- Appointments and assessments for high school students who are New to Canada can be arranged by calling 905-713-1211 ext. 12433 or e-mailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact our Admissions Department for all other admissions, registration or international student requests and questions..
Careers / Human Resources
Catholic / Separate School Support
View information and download forms regarding MPAC separate school support.
Continuing Education: Adult Programs / Summer School / International Languages
Our Continuing Education Department oversees all of our Summer School and Adult Programs.
- View all Continuing Education Programs.
- View contact information for our Continuing Education Department.
Distribution of Promotional Materials
Qualifying organizations can request permission to distribute their promotional material using our online Distribution of Materials process.
Facility or Landscaping
If you have questions or concerns regarding a school facility or its landscaping, please call 905-713-1211 and ask for our Plant Department.
Newcomer Orientation Week (NOW) Programs
Together with our community partners, YCDSB offers a free Newcomer Orientation Week program for students who arrived in Canada in 2018 or 2019 and will attend a YCDSB high school this September. The program takes place in late August 2019 and newcomer students are encouraged to register by calling 905-731-8281.
Permits / Book a Space in one of our Schools
View available rental space in our facilities or learn about obtaining a Permit.
Request a letter regarding proof of attendance
Requests for letters stating a student’s attendance/registration with our Board, should be made to the school superintendent. The name and e-mail of a school superintendent is listed on the bottom of each school’s website. View additional contact information for our Senior Administration.
Report Cards / School Related Issues
Our school offices will be closed during the summer. To inquire about report cards that were not picked up, or any other school related issue, please contact the school office once it reopens.
- Elementary school offices will reopen on Monday, August 26, 2019.
- Secondary school offices will reopen on Monday, August 19, 2019.
Summer school students who did not pick up their report cards on the last day of school, can pick them up from the Continuing Education Department at the Board’s Catholic Education Centre, 320 Bloomington Road West in Aurora, after August 12.
Questions about student transportation and busing eligibility should be made directly to Student Transportation Services of York Region.
Uniform related inquiries
All uniform related inquiries should be directed to our provider, DGN Kilters: 1-800-437-5872; email@example.com. You can view each school’s uniform information at: https://dgn-kilters.com/pages/schools.
Volunteering – Christian Community Service Hours
View information about obtaining your 40 hours of Volunteer / Christian Community Service