- Turn off your lights and all electronics when they’re not in use to save energy.
- When you are going short distances, walk or ride your bike.
- Hang your clothes out to dry in the warm sun.
- Take quick showers instead of a bath to save water. ... Continue reading "More Ideas From Our Eco-Club…"
We are very excited to announce that we have found a NEW vendor for our spirit wear who comes very highly recommended. This year we are offering the opportunity to purchase Father Frederick McGinn Spirit Wear through our dedicated E-store. This is an opportunity to promote our school spirit and also adheres to our school uniform policy. Our web campaign for 2018 starts today June ... Continue reading "New Spirit Wear Provider & Ordering Info"
- Use a reusable water bottle at school
- Bring your lunch and snacks in reusable containers
- Reduce the amount of garbage you make
- Reuse what you can instead of ... Continue reading "From Our Eco-Club…"
A little late… but better late than never. Attached is the May Newsletter. Please continue to check the website calendar as it is updated on a regular basis. Thank you! May 2018 Newsletter FFM
The April Newsletter has been posted! Please take the time to read through it as it contains important information highlighting some important events. To view the April Newsletter, click on the link below. To view past FFM newsletters: under the “Our School” tab, click on “News” and then click on “Newsletters”. Apr 2018 Newsletter FFM
Join us on Wednesday, April 18, as FFM is excited to be hosting DRUM DAY with DRUM FIT. DrumFIT is a cardio-based drumming program that combines physical activity with brain fitness, resulting in the most fun students can have while increasing their overall wellbeing. Students grab drumsticks, and drum away to amazing music all while incorporating brain fitness activities that are FUN! Please ... Continue reading "CSC presents Drum Fit @ FFM! Save the Date!"