As a Christ centered Catholic School Council, our mission is to improve and enrich our children’s learning in a safe and positive environment through a strong partnership with school, home and church.
- To enrich our children’s learning
- To support the health, nutrition and safety of our children
- To provide support to parents and students through education
- To encourage Catholicism
- To strengthen and develop the Catholic School Council by providing orientation, information, support and clarification on the role of council to new council members
Fundraising Priorities 2017-2018
To provide on-going educational and financial support to the school that will align with our guiding principles.
- 35% of the funds raised this year will support continued improvements to our Library Learning Commons (ex., new tables, chairs, stools, technology enhancements, maker space materials)
- 35% of the funds raised this year will support school yard enhancements (ex., installation of 3 additional basketball nets, improvements to our de-paved zone, removal of tether-ball poles)
- 30% of the funds raised will support other initiatives (ex., Scientist in the School, Graduation, Artist in the School, Food for Learning Program, Classroom consumable materials).
|Teacher Representative(s)||Antonella Pellegrino|
|Ontario Association of Parents in Catholic Education Representative:||Marian Arai|