Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday
... Continue reading "Power off and …Unplug for Health and Well-being!"
Healthy eating habits contribute to academic success and well-being. Visit York Region Public Health to find what your school can do.
Canada’s new Food Guide
Active School Travel March Newsletter
Walking to the school bus stop and riding the bus to school are
considered important forms of active school travel.
February is Heart Month. Be kind to yourself by taking care of your physical and mental well-being. Challenge yourself and your family to complete the daily fitness moves. Check off each day you can complete.
How does my child log into myBlueprint
- Visit myblueprint.ca/ycdsb and select School Account Log In
You can also find the link from the “Students” tab on your high school’s website.
- Follow log in instructions
- Enter username and password as instructed
For more information regarding myBlueprint, connect with your school ... Continue reading "myBlueprint High School Course Selection & Pathways Planner for Grades 7-12 Students"
Active School Travel January Newsletter