- Literacy Skills (Grade 7-12) https://sites.google.com/ycdsb.ca/literacy-skills/home
- Preparation for the Grade 10 Literacy Test (OSSLT) on March 27, 2019 (for those previously unsuccessful and those currently in 10 Applied and Academic English) http://gsuitehelp.ca/osslt/
- Google Suites (Docs, Sheets, Drive, etc) http://gsuitehelp.ca/ ... Continue reading "Helpful Websites: Literacy, Numeracy, OSSLT, Math EQAO"
You are cordially invited to the 50th Anniversary celebration of the York Catholic District School Board on Tuesday, May 7, 2019. Mass: 4:30 pm St. David’s Catholic Church, Maple, ON followed by a Reception and Banquet at 6:00 pm at the Terrace Banquet Centre, Concord, ON. Visit the YCDSB 50th Anniversary Website to purchase tickets https://www.ycdsb.ca/50/
Our Lady of the Lake CCS is hosting an Information Night on Thurs. Dec 6th from 7:00 – 9:00 pm regarding: Introduction of Advanced Placement (AP) Program September 2019, Grade 7 & 8 Curriculum and transitional information, Grade 9-12 Curriculum and pathway options and Specialist High Skills Major (SHSM) program in Health and Wellness.
Pre-Registration packages will be available that evening for Grade ... Continue reading "Our Lake of the Lake CCS Information Night – Dec 6 at 7:00 pm"
Our Lady of the Lake Catholic College School is proud to announce that the AP Program will be offered at Our Lady of the Lake CCS. Pre-AP Courses in Grade 9 will begin September 2019.
The Advanced Placement Program is an internationally-recognized program that challenges students with an extended and enriched curriculum that allows them to earn credits or advanced standing ... Continue reading "AP Program at OLL in Sept 2019"
- Visit myblueprint.ca/ycdsb and select School Account Log In You can also find the link from the “Students” tab on your high school’s website.
- Follow log in instructions
- Enter username and password as instructed
For more information regarding myBlueprint, connect with your school ... Continue reading "myBlueprint High School Course Selection & Pathways Planner for Grades 7-12 Students"
Active School Travel January Newsletter