Our Lady of the Lake has a school uniform. Students are required to wear the school uniform every day.
Expected Uniform (Boys and Girls)
- Grey DGN Kilters/Halpern’s/McCarthy pants only. The pant should be embroidered with the “OLL” by the approved uniform supplier on the right pant leg worm at full length (not rolled, folder or altered in any way)
- White long sleeved polo shirt with school monogram or white short sleeved golf shirt with school monogram
- Navy DGN Kilters/Halpern’s/McCarthy zip polo sweater with school monogram or navy Halpern’s/McCarthy pullover sweater with school monogram
- Solid black shoes with no other colours or markings and a fully enclosed heel counter with solid black shoelaces.
- Hats may not be worn in school at any time
Reasons for Expected Behaviour
Civies Day (Dry Cleaning Day)