Active School Travel January Newsletter
The state or quality of being one, in accord, or in harmony.I will
- make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated
- take sometime to learn about the similarities and difference in my community
- empower people with my words not put them down by calling them names.
You, the one From whom on different paths All ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Unity"
Resolve to move more in your day and your physical, emotional, and mental health will benefit. Your spirit is lifted, blood circulation improves, energy levels increase, your ability to focus on tasks and cope with challenges will improve, and your overall brain function will improve. ParticipACTION offers some fantastic suggestions to help keep those healthy New Year’s resolutions.
January’s Fruit of the Month is Cantaloupe
Did you know?
* Cantaloupes can also be called rockmelons
* Cantaloupes are full of Vitamin A which helps keep your eyes healthy
* Eating cantaloupes gives you UV protection
* Cantaloupes belong to the same family as cucumbers and squash
GET THE KIDS IN THE ... Continue reading "Happy New Year from the OLR Healthy School Committee"