Steadfastness in doing something despite difficulty or delay in achieving success.
- stick to the goals I have set for myself
- always believe in myself
- have faith in what I can accomplish.
Lord Jesus Christ, I believe in You as my God and my Saviour.
Make me more faithful to Your Gospel and ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Perseverance"
Healthy eating habits contribute to academic success and well-being. Visit York Region Public Health to find what your school can do.
Canada’s new Food Guide
Active School Travel March Newsletter
Walking to the school bus stop and riding the bus to school are
considered important forms of active school travel.
Active School Travel January Newsletter
January’s Fruit of the Month is Cantaloupe
Did you know?
* Cantaloupes can also be called rockmelons
* Cantaloupes are full of Vitamin A which helps keep your eyes healthy
* Eating cantaloupes gives you UV protection
* Cantaloupes belong to the same family as cucumbers and squash
GET THE KIDS IN THE ... Continue reading "Happy New Year from the OLR Healthy School Committee"