The quality of being just; righteousness, equitableness, or moral rightness.
- I will treat others in a just, equitable and unbiased manner.
- I will play be the rules, take turns and share.
- I will be open-minded and listen to others.
Father, you have given all peoples one common origin.
It is ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Justice"
We are trying to keep our schoolyard safe by reminding students regularly to play safely and obey these basic rules:
♦ No physical contact – keep hands and feet to yourself
♦ No contact sports
♦ Use soft balls such as tennis balls, Nerf balls on hardtop
♦ Keep the snow on the ground – no throwing/kicking ... Continue reading "schoolyard safety rules"
January’s Fruit of the Month is Cantaloupe
Did you know?
* Cantaloupes can also be called rockmelons
* Cantaloupes are full of Vitamin A which helps keep your eyes healthy
* Eating cantaloupes gives you UV protection
* Cantaloupes belong to the same family as cucumbers and squash
GET THE KIDS IN THE ... Continue reading "Happy New Year from the OLR Healthy School Committee"
Trustee Cathy Ferlisi facilitated a Parent Workshop on November 22, 2016 at St. Joseph the Worker CES featuring Dr. Patricia Bucci.
Dr. Bucci has graciously offered to share her presentation to all parents. Are we stressing our our children – Dr. Bucci’s Presentation (pdf).
St. Elizabeth CHS presents an evening to honour and thank our veterans through music, poetry and song.
A Night to Remember.pdf
Trustee Ferlisi organizes a Parent Workshop at St. Joseph the Worker CES on Tuesday, November 22nd. Please see attached flyer.
PARENT WORKSHOP Cathy Ferlisi