The state or quality of being one, in accord, or in harmony.I will
- make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated
- take sometime to learn about the similarities and difference in my community
- empower people with my words not put them down by calling them names.
You, the one From whom on different paths All ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Unity"
We are trying to keep our schoolyard safe by reminding students regularly to play safely and obey these basic rules:
♦ No physical contact – keep hands and feet to yourself
♦ No contact sports
♦ Use soft balls such as tennis balls, Nerf balls on hardtop
♦ Keep the snow on the ground – no throwing/kicking ... Continue reading "schoolyard safety rules"
January’s Fruit of the Month is Cantaloupe
Did you know?
* Cantaloupes can also be called rockmelons
* Cantaloupes are full of Vitamin A which helps keep your eyes healthy
* Eating cantaloupes gives you UV protection
* Cantaloupes belong to the same family as cucumbers and squash
GET THE KIDS IN THE ... Continue reading "Happy New Year from the OLR Healthy School Committee"
Trustee Cathy Ferlisi facilitated a Parent Workshop on November 22, 2016 at St. Joseph the Worker CES featuring Dr. Patricia Bucci.
Dr. Bucci has graciously offered to share her presentation to all parents. Are we stressing our our children – Dr. Bucci’s Presentation (pdf).
St. Elizabeth CHS presents an evening to honour and thank our veterans through music, poetry and song.