- Students from Ms. Osawe’s Gr.10 Introduction to Business Class and Gr. 11 Economics
class took part for the first time in the University of Waterloo Financial Literacy Contest. The
competition helps secondary school students to build and challenge their knowledge of personal finance and wealth management to become confident in their financial security as they navigate through an increasingly complex world of finance.
Special mention and Congratulations to the following students for their
- Josef Mendosa (Grade 11) – Bronze Certificate ranked 11 in the senior
category out of 327 students.
- Florence Yuen– Silver Certificate ranked 15/556 in Junior Category
- Mathew Kuo– Bronze Certificate ranked 41/556 in Junior Category
- Ebrahim Qays-Bronze Certificate ranked 47/556 in Junior Category
Once again C-O-N-G-R-A-T-U-L-A-T-I-O-N-S to ALL our participants.