2018-2019 School Year
Community Use of Schools will accept renewal Permit Applications from existing permit holders as of January 1st, 2018 with a deadline date of January 31st, 2018.
New Applications will be accepted as of February 1st, 2018.
Seasonal permits for the 2018-2019 year may begin the week of September 17, 2018 and will end no later than the week of June 14, 2019. Weekend permits may begin September 22, 2018 and end no later than June 15, 2019.
Please keep record of the application # provided to you when you SUBMIT in order to check your status online.
Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted for payment. For all classifications processing fees are non-refundable. A $15.00 change fee will apply for each revision initiated by Permit Holder.
Please refer to the School Year Calendar for available permit dates.
Weekend permit holders should note the restricted availability during long weekends and weekends falling within the Christmas and March school breaks. If a special permit application is approved for these periods, MoE Grant rates will not apply.
Cancellation of any weekend use must be submitted in writing to the Permit Department two (2) weeks prior to the cancelled date. Failure to comply with the required cancellation notice will result in fees levied at the full rate, MoE Grant Rates will not apply.
Frequent non-use of permitted space will result in permit cancellation.
- Online permit application form
- Permit Application Status
- Gym Availability
- Grant Declaration Form
- Permit Revision/Cancellation Form
- Fire Safety Plan
- Community Use of Schools Policy and Fee Schedule
- YCDSB Centre for the Arts
Special Interest Providers
- Step 1: Procedure for Special Interest Providers
- Step 2: Special Interest Provider Permit Request Form
Reminder to all Applicants
- The rules established by the York Catholic District School Board (as posted in the Community Use of Schools Policy 703) must be adhered to at all times.
- Person noted as ‘in charge’ must be present at all times.
- A copy of your permit must be with you at all times.
- Review terms and conditions of the Grant Declaration.
Narda Battaglia, Outreach Coordinator for Community Use of Schools, may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org