Active School Travel April Newsletter
Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday
Active School Travel March Newsletter
Walking to the school bus stop and riding the bus to school are considered important forms of active school travel.
- Visit myblueprint.ca/ycdsb and select School Account Log In You can also find the link from the “Students” tab on your high school’s website.
- Follow log in instructions
- Enter username and password as instructed
For more information regarding myBlueprint, connect with your school ... Continue reading "myBlueprint High School Course Selection & Pathways Planner for Grades 7-12 Students"