How does my child log into myBlueprint
- Visit myblueprint.ca/ycdsb and select School Account Log In
You can also find the link from the “Students” tab on your high school’s website.
- Follow log in instructions
- Enter username and password as instructed
The York Catholic District School Board recognizes ... Continue reading "myBlueprint High School Course Selection & Pathways Planner for Grades 7-12 Students"
Active School Travel January Newsletter
The state or quality of being one, in accord, or in harmony.
- make everyone feel welcomed and appreciated
- take sometime to learn about the similarities and difference in my community
- empower people with my words not put them down by calling them names.
You, the one From whom on different paths All ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Unity"
Resolve to move more in your day and your physical, emotional, and mental health will benefit. Your spirit is lifted, blood circulation improves, energy levels increase, your ability to focus on tasks and cope with challenges will improve, and your overall brain function will improve. ParticipACTION offers some fantastic suggestions to help keep those healthy New Year’s resolutions.