Attached, please find the SGA Newsletter for May 2019. SGA May 2019
Have a wonderful week!
This is to let you know that Healthy Snack will be distributed tomorrow Wednesday, April 17th instead of the regular day of Thursday. The snack will be yoghurt. Alternatives are being arranged for those who require lactose free, gluten free and vegan (Daiya yoghurt). Should you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact the office.
Thank you ... Continue reading "Healthy Snack Wednesday, April 17th"
Dear Parent(s) and Guardian(s):
Attached, please find the April Newsletter (which has also been sent via email) SGA April 19 FINAL
Thank you and have a wonderful weekend!
Due to inclement weather, several hot lunches were cancelled over the Winter months. The make up days for hot lunches cancelled are as follows:
Monday, January 21 snow date will be adjourned to Monday, April 1 Wednesday, February 06 snow date will be adjourned to Wednesday, April 03 Monday, February 25 snow date will be adjourned to Thursday, April ... Continue reading "Hot Lunch Make Up Days"
What’s Up @ SGA March 25th-29th:
Here is a list of events and reminders for the following week:
Monday, March 25th:
- Chocolate Sales Kick Off Assembly @ 10:40 am – chocolates will be distributed to go home: SGA Chocolate Fundraiser 2019 (1)
- SGA Chocolate Fundraiser 2019 Early ... Continue reading "What’s Up @ SGA March 25th-29th"
Active School Travel April Newsletter
Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday