St. Jean de Brebeuf Catholic High School was founded on September 6, 2005. The school is open to students (Grades 9-12) who are residents of York Region living within the school’s attendance zone and who share the mission of Catholic Education. The school serves students residing within the following boundaries:
- North of Rutherford;
- East of Highway 50;
- South of King Vaughan Town Line;
- West of Highway 400;
Students seeking readmission to St. Jean de Brebeuf C.H.S. will be interviewed with their parents/guardians by an Administrator.
Registration Procedures and Contribution Fees
All students registering at St. Jean de Brebeuf you will be asked to contribute to the student activity fee. The purpose of this fee is to defray the cost to all students for such things as school mailings, publications, special events, athletics, locks, co-curricular activities, excursions, student council, school productions, yearbooks and a contribution to Catholic School Council. Religious Retreat Fees will be collected at the time of registration.
Grade 9 Registrations
Registration for incoming grade 9 students begins in October and is expected to be concluded by December. Late registrations will be dealt with on a priority basis where program, space, and schedules permit. Grade 8 students and their parents/guardians are encouraged to attend our Open House in November.
Complete applications include:
- A Secondary Application form with all pertinent areas filled in and signed;
- A Gr. 9 Course Selection Sheet properly filled in and signed;
- The last page of the school Information Technology Acceptable Use Agreement Form
- One current dated cheque (Please do not submit cash) for $150.00 which includes contribution for the Student Activity Fee ($80.00), Religious Retreat Fee ($50.00)
and voluntary Catholic School Council donation ($20.00).
Grades 10-12 Registration
Students entering Grade 10 -12 are to complete their course selections during the month of February.
Completed applications include:
- A Course Selection Sheet properly filled in and signed;
- One current dated cheque which includes the contribution to the Student Activity Fee of $80.00, Religious Retreat Fee $42.00 (gr. 10), $48 (gr. 11), $32.00 (gr. 12) and $20.00 voluntary Catholic School Council Donation.