Active School Travel April Newsletter
All parents/guardians/caregivers of students in grade 7 and grade 9 are invited to share their perceptions about their children’s experiences with French as a Second Language (FSL).
The feedback provided by parents/guardians/caregivers will be used, along with information gathered from students and teachers, to strengthen FSL programming and improve student learning, engagement and achievement.
The FSL Parent Survey will ... Continue reading "FSL Survey for Parents of Students in Grade 7 and Grade 9"
- honour and respect God’s gift of life
- show good manners
- pay attention and treat others the way I wish to be treated
Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday