- Bottoms: Navy Blue Bottoms,
- Tops: White, Light Blue, Navy Blue
- Full-length Dresses/Rompers: Navy Blue
Shirts or polo shirts with collars (can be short or long sleeves). Sweaters, cardigan, turtleneck and mock turtlenecks. Hoodies
Pants, sweat pants, shorts, skirts & skorts for girls.
Girls may also wear dresses or rompers.
- All shorts, skorts, skirts, dresses or rompers must come down to the mid-thigh or lower.
- Student would be permitted to wear spiritwear as an alternative to the outlined standardized dress code apparel.
- Footwear is not covered in the standardized dress code and therefore, students have individual choice for footwear.
Clothing That Is Not Permitted
- Jeans of any kind.
- Leggings, any skin-tight spandex pants, or yoga pants cannot be worn on their own as bottoms. However, they can be worn under the approved clothing items such as skirts or dresses.
- Clothing depicting large logos, advertisement, or in-appropriate language. Small discrete logos such as the Lacoste or Tommy Hilfiger logos are permitted.
- Sleeveless shirts.
Some Retailers That Carry Our Standardized Dress Code Items
- Old Navy
- Childrens’ Place
- The Bay