Day: September 9, 2019

We are a Nut Safe School!

We have students with potentially life threatening forms of allergic reactions called Anaphylaxis.  If an allergic child comes in contact with even a small quantity of peanuts or other nut products, the child may develop hives, swelling and/or have difficulty breathing.  Immediate action must be taken by administration of an Epi-Pen. If untreated or delayed, these symptoms may become more severe leading to a drop ... Continue reading "We are a Nut Safe School!"