We are excited to announce that St. Mary of the Angels will be hosting a Math Night Open House on Thursday May 9th for all our students and families to attend. The Math Night will consist of a variety of centers for families to participate in. In addition, classroom teachers will be displaying various math concepts creatively in the ... Continue reading "Math Night: Thursday May 9th"
Congratulations to the St. Mary of the Angels 2019 Dance Team for a spectacular dance season and performance. The girls beautifully exemplified their chosen virtue of Courage through their commitment, consistent efforts and overall great attitudes. Job well done!!! Click the heading link to view our team photo.
- Fundraiser runs until May 1st 2019
- $3 per chocolate bar, we encourage all families to sell the entire case ($90)
- If you need more cases please email Smota.email@example.com
- Top 3 ... Continue reading "Laura Secord Chocolate Fundraiser Update"
On April 4 and 6, 2019, the St. Mary of the Angels chorus had the amazing and rare opportunity to perform in the Opera Carmen with Opera Belcanto of York at the Richmond Hill Centre for the Performing Arts. The dedicated students from Grades 2-8 rehearsed twice a week with Maestro David Varjabed, musical director of Opera Belcanto of York, and ... Continue reading "St. Mary of the Angels students perform in the Opera Carmen"
Click the link below to find our April Newsletter. Inside you will find information regarding the month’s activities as well as updates on school news.
Active School Travel April Newsletter
Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday