On Wednesday, May 29, 2019 at 7:00 P.M., we will be hosting an Information Evening for parents/guardians of Grade 8 students currently registered to attend St. Augustine C.H.S. in Sept. 2019. Grade 8 students are welcome to attend with Parents/Guardians. Some topics to be covered: School Supports, Student Leadership, Uniforms, Busing, Guidance, Duke of Edinburgh’s International Award, Community Service, STEM+ Focused Laptop Program Information. ... Continue reading "Getting Ready for Grade 9 Information Night May 29, 2019 7:00 P.M."
- During course selection, some students indicated that they will be completing a course in summer school. If you indicated that you will be completing a course in summer 2019, it is ... Continue reading "Summer School Registration now open"
Our Registration information is now available for both our STEM+ Focused Laptop Program and Regular Academic programs for the 2019 – 2020 school year. To access information for these specific programs please go to “Our School” on the home page and select either the STEM+ Focused Laptop Program tab or the Guidance tab (for the regular academic programs) for procedures and deadlines.
The St. Augustine Catholic School Council would like to invite parents and students to a special presentation by Sara Westbrook who specializes in resilience, confidence and emotional well-being on Monday, May 13th from 7:00 p.m. to 8:15p.m. Details and registration information can be found in the link below…
Please click on link below to view an invitation to a mental health symposium at St. Robert C.H.S. on May 15, 2019 from 7-9 p.m.
You are cordially invited to the 50th Anniversary Celebration of the York Catholic District School Board on Tuesday, May 7, 2019.
Mass will be celebrated at 4:30 p.m. – St. David’s Catholic Church, Maple, ON
Reception and Banquet at 6:00 p.m. – Terrace Banquet Centre, Concord, ON
On March 27, 2019, secondary schools will follow an exam-style day in which:
- only grade 10 and Previously Eligible students who are writing the OSSLT are to be at school (no classes for students in grades 9, 11, and 12);
- students will be dismissed upon completion of the test;
- school bus, minivan, and taxi services will ... Continue reading "Ontario Secondary School Literacy Test- Modified School Day March 27, 2019"
Active School Travel April Newsletter
Tips to reduce screen time:
- Embrace spring by heading outdoors to play
- Go for a family walk
- Start a new novel
- Begin a new hobby
- Keep track of your screen time and reduce your time on social media/gaming/programs
- Schedule family game nights (cards, board games)
- Exercise everyday