Attached is the newsletter for June. It has been sent out via School Messenger as well. SGA June 2019 final
Here are some reminders (and news) for Tuesday, June 11th:
- (New): We will be having a Raptor’s Spirit day Tuesday, June 11 (student may wear Raptor’s colours and/or memorabilia)
- Track and Field Day @ York University: Those students who are participating in this event should be in the gym no later than 8:30 am. As well, please ensure that ALL ... Continue reading "Reminders for Tuesday, June 11th and Raptor’s Spirit Day!"
Congratulations to all YCDSB Students who made healthy choices this year. Have a safe and active summer.Ophea Healthy Schools Certification York Region Public Health Healthy Schools
Active School Travel June Newsletter
This summer take some time to go over safe road skills with your children and remember to also practice them with your children.
- be sincere, trustworthy, and truthful even when it is difficult
- stand by what is right and just
- be considerate of others when I speak, write and listen
Jesus, Prince of all Heavenly truths, Your Words are carved for eternity! You have commanded the virtue of honesty, It is the power against all deceptions. Direct Your ... Continue reading "Virtue of the Month: Honesty"