There will be 1 public meeting in the Vaughan Thornhill Pupil Accommodation Review.
We welcome your feedback via Contact Us.
- April 6, 2016 (6:30 pm)
St. Elizabeth Catholic High School (525 New Westminster Drive, Thornhill)
Review process, data and proposal. Community feedback summarized and considered.
Public Meeting Summary
Public Meeting Norms
All members and attendees of public meetings shall:
- Uphold the Board’s Code of Conduct which promotes positive, responsible, respectful and civil behaviour within our Catholic Learning Communities
- Promote a positive, safe, comfortable and accepting environment
- Be considerate, respectful and collaborative
- Treat all members and guests with dignity
- Recognize and respect the personal integrity of each member of the committee, school communities, and Board staff
- Critique ideas rather than individuals
- Be mindful of your surroundings and of your fellow participants