Subject to the provisions of the Education Act, all persons having the right of attendance shall be admitted to York Region Catholic elementary schools. Please review Admissions Policy 226B for detailed information.
The parent/guardian must provide the following original documents for each child to be considered for admission:
- Proof of Age
- Proof of Status in Canada
- If eligible, the parent or guardian shall designate separate school support and/or provide proof of separate school support
- A Roman Catholic baptismal certificate (or student is identified in accordance with the rules governing open access and a student’s right to attend)
- Commitment to participate through the courts of Ontario (for those students under 18 years of age who are not residing with a parent)
- Proof of guardianship through the courts of Ontario (for those students under 18 years of age who are not residing with a parent)