For programs running during lunch time or after school (prior to 6:00 pm) please visit our Special Interest Providers page.
2021-2022 Permit Year
Permits will be allowed to resume on Tuesday, April 19, 2022. Permit holders will be able to access the schools once they receive their approved permits. Insurance and payment must be collected prior to a permit being issued. Thank you for your patience as we get ready to welcome community groups back to our schools.
2022-2023 Permit Year
Renewal applications will be accepted until January 31, 2022 for the 2022-2023 permit year. Your application must be submitted before the deadline to retain your time slot(s). As of February 1st, 2022 all remaining time slots will be open to all applicants. Ensure you receive a confirmation number when submitting as this can be used to check the status at a later date.
Tentative start date for permits will be September 19, 2022 and the end date will be June 16, 2023. Permit availability and fees may be subject to change based on the provincial government COVID regulations as well as York Public Health requirements that will be in effect in September of 2022. The regulations and requirements may postpone the start of the permit year.
- Online permit application form
- Permit Application Status
- Gym Availability
- Permit Revision/Cancellation Form
- Fire Safety Plan
- Community Use of Schools Policy
- Procedures and Fee Schedule Effective September 2021
- Procedures and Fee Schedule Effective September 2022
- YCDSB Centre for the Arts
Reminder to all Applicants
- The rules established by the York Catholic District School Board (as posted in the Community Use of Schools Policy 703) must be adhered to at all times.
- Person noted as ‘in charge’ must be present at all times.
- A copy of your permit must be with you at all times.
- Review terms and conditions of the Grant Declaration.
Narda Battaglia, Outreach Coordinator for Community Use of Schools, may be reached at email@example.com