2019-2020 School Year
Community Use of Schools will accept renewal Permit Applications from seasonal existing permit holders as of January 1st, 2019 with a deadline date of January 31st, 2019.
New applications will be accepted as of February 1st, 2019.
Applications for weekend use can also be submitted as of February 1st, 2019.
Seasonal permits for the 2019-2020 year may begin the week of September 16, 2019 and will end no later than the week of June 12, 2020.
Please keep record of the application # provided to you when you submit in order to check your status online.
Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted for payment. For all classifications processing fees are non-refundable. A $15.00 change fee will apply for each revision initiated by Permit Holder.
Please refer to the School Year Calendar for available permit dates.
For seasonal permits running from September to June the schools will not be available during statutory holidays, school holidays, scheduled school functions, designated professional activity days and Christmas & March Break (including weekend use before and after the break) unless special permission is granted by the Controller of Plant & Accommodation Services.
Cancellation of any weekend use must be submitted in writing to the Permit Department two (2) weeks prior to the cancelled date. Failure to comply with the required cancellation notice will result in fees levied at the full rate, MoE Grant Rates will not apply.
Frequent non-use of permitted space will result in permit cancellation.
- Online permit application form
- Permit Application Status
- Gym Availability
- Grant Declaration Form (2018-2019)
- Permit Revision/Cancellation Form
- Fire Safety Plan
- Community Use of Schools Policy
- January to August 2019 Fee Schedule
- Procedures and Fee Schedule September 2019
- YCDSB Centre for the Arts
Special Interest Providers
- Step 1: Procedure for Special Interest Providers
- Step 2: Special Interest Provider Permit Request Form
Reminder to all Applicants
- The rules established by the York Catholic District School Board (as posted in the Community Use of Schools Policy 703) must be adhered to at all times.
- Person noted as ‘in charge’ must be present at all times.
- A copy of your permit must be with you at all times.
- Review terms and conditions of the Grant Declaration.
Narda Battaglia, Outreach Coordinator for Community Use of Schools, may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org