For programs running during lunch time or after school (prior to 6:00 pm) please visit our Special Interest Providers page.
2019-2020 School Year
Permits for the 2019-2020 year may begin the week of September 16, 2019 and will end no later than the week of June 12, 2020.
Please keep record of the application # provided to you when you submit in order to check your status online.
Once your application has been approved, you will be contacted for payment. For all classifications processing fees are non-refundable. A $15.00 change fee will apply for each revision initiated by Permit Holder.
Please refer to the School Year Calendar for available permit dates.
For seasonal permits running from September to June the schools will not be available during statutory holidays, school holidays, scheduled school functions, designated professional activity days and Christmas & March Break (including weekend use before and after the break) unless special permission is granted by the Controller of Plant & Accommodation Services.
Cancellation of any weekend use must be submitted in writing to the Permit Department two (2) weeks prior to the cancelled date. Failure to comply with the required cancellation notice will result in fees levied at the full rate, MoE Grant Rates will not apply.
Frequent non-use of permitted space will result in permit cancellation.
- Online permit application form
- Permit Application Status
- Gym Availability
- Permit Revision/Cancellation Form
- Fire Safety Plan
- Community Use of Schools Policy
- Procedures and Fee Schedule September 2019
- Procedures and Fee Schedule Effective September 2020
- YCDSB Centre for the Arts
Reminder to all Applicants
- The rules established by the York Catholic District School Board (as posted in the Community Use of Schools Policy 703) must be adhered to at all times.
- Person noted as ‘in charge’ must be present at all times.
- A copy of your permit must be with you at all times.
- Review terms and conditions of the Grant Declaration.
Narda Battaglia, Outreach Coordinator for Community Use of Schools, may be reached at email@example.com