The York Catholic District School Board is an approved provider of accredited Additional Qualification courses for Ontario teachers. The courses are open to all teachers registered with the College who meet the registration requirements.Register Online!
|Session||Start Date||End Date||Registration Deadline|
|Fall 2018||September 2018||December 2018||September 11, 2018|
|Winter 2019||January 2019||March 2019||December 17, 2018|
|Spring 2019||April 2019||June 2019||March 20, 2019|
||July 2, 2019||July 12, 2019||June 16, 2019|
Summer 2019 Course Offerings
Register by June 16, 2019
- Tuesday July 2 – Friday July 12 (July 17th is the final date for any outstanding course work)
- 8:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
- CEC, 320 Bloomington Rd. W., Aurora
- Indicates that a full subsidy for YCDSB Permanent Teachers is available
- Indicates that a $200 subsidy for all YCDSB teachers is available
- Religious Education Part 1 ★full subsidy for YCDSB Permanent Teachers available
- Religious Education Part 2 ★full subsidy for YCDSB Permanent Teachers available
- Religious Education, Specialist ★full subsidy for YCDSB Permanent Teachers available
- Mathematics (Primary/Junior) Part 1 ★★$200 subsidy for all YCDSB teachers available
- Mathematics, (Primary/Junior) Part 2 ★★$200 subsidy for all YCDSB teachers available
- Mathematics, (Primary/Junior) Specialist ★★$200 subsidy for all YCDSB teachers available
- Mathematics, Gr. 7 & 8 ★★$200 subsidy for all YCDSB teachers available
- Integration of Information and Computer Technology in Instruction, Part 1
- Special Education Part 1 (fully online)
- Special Education Part 2
- Special Education, Specialist
Please note: In the event that a course is not able to run due to low registrations, candidates will be notified as soon as possible following the deadline.
Subsidy available upon successful completion of course.