AQ Candidates wishing to take an AQ with YCDSB are required to have a Registration and Payment Account on the AQ Registration and Payment Website.
- YCDSB employees, please visit the AQ Registration and Payment Website and enter the following credentials in the Login box to enable your account:
- Username: your firstname.lastname@example.org email address (eg. email@example.com)
- Password: your computer password (the one used for Maplewood, MyPortal, etc.)
- Non-YCDSB employees: Create an account on the AQ Registration and Payment Website.
Once you have logged in to the AQ Registration and Payment Website, you may put in your registration request for the AQ course and Session that is being offered (either Fall, or Spring, or Summer) by the Registration Request Deadline below. Please note the following:
- by registering for an AQ you are authorizing tuition payment as well;
- you may make changes to your registration request (such as cancellation without penalty) until the Registration Deadline. Please refer to the Tuition Refund Schedule
- Tuition payment will be processed after the Registration Request Deadline only for courses that have been confirmed. See AQ Registration and Payment Information for more details on this process;
- All AQ prerequisites must be completed prior to registration. Part 2/Specialist AQs, includes a Certificate of Successful Teaching Experience which is automatically created as part of the registration process. You will receive a copy of this form when you complete your registration.
- Required number of teaching days for one successful teaching year, for Part 2 courses: 194
- Required number of teaching days for two successful teaching years, for Specialist courses: 398 (with 194 days in the subject of specialization).
- YCDSB Employees: No further action is required
- Non YCDSB Employees: Please submit to your Superintendent of Human Resources and return to firstname.lastname@example.org by the payment processing date
- All AQ courses are offered online (synchronously and asynchronously) until further notice;
- Courses are subject to sufficient enrolment. Part 1 and/or Part 2 and/or Specialist courses may be combined to meet minimum enrolment numbers or courses may be deferred to a future session.