The following original documents must be submitted:
- Proof of Canadian Citizenship or Immigration documentation of status in Canada (e.g. Permanent Resident card or confirmation, Refugee documents, Citizenship card/Birth Certificate, Work permit)
- Parent Work/Study Permit
- Proof of Residency in York Region — 2 pieces required (Please note Driver’s License is not accepted)
- Official translations of Report Cards/Transcripts:
- Students entering Grade 9 — last year of school
- Students entering Grade 10 to 12 — entire history of secondary school (Grade 9 to the present)
Other documents that may be required:
- Guardianship documents for any students who will not be residing with a parent.
- Visit our International (Visa) Students page for more information.