Documents Required for Secondary Assessment

The following original documents must be presented:

  • Passport
  • Proof of Canadian Citizenship or CIC documentation of status in Canada (i.e. Permanent Resident card or confirmation, Refugee documents, Citizenship card/Birth Certificate, Work permit)
  • Proof of address – 2 pieces required (e.g. lease/rental agreement, mortgage papers, tax or utility bill)
  • Official translations of Report Cards/Transcripts:
    • Students entering Gr. 9 – last 2 years of school
    • Students entering Gr. 10-12: entire history of secondary school (Grade 9 to the present)

Other documents that may be required:

  • Study permit & letter of acceptance from Admissions Dept. (VISA students only)