A school’s Guidance and Career Education program provides opportunities for students to:
- extend self knowledge
- explore opportunities and develop their God-given talents
- make more informed decisions
- make successful transitions
Ontario Secondary School Diploma (OSSD)
Our Catholic high schools offer faith-filled programs that promote high standards of achievement and provide all students with the learning opportunities they need to succeed. Earning an OSSD prepares you for life after high school. Careful planning is required to make sure you meet all of the necessary requirements.
Compulsory Credits (18)
Credits in Religious Education (4)
Additional Credits (8)
- Courses in grades 9 and 10
- Courses in grades 11 and 12
- Changing course or program type
- Post Secondary Opportunities
For further information on Pathways programs please contact your guidance department.
Connect with us: on Twitter @pathwaysYCDSB.