We continue to work with our partners at York Region Public Health (YRPH) as we work to ensure a safe school year for all. For more information on YRPH’s role, please visit www.york.ca/safeatschool.
Other helpful resources from YRPH:
- If COVID-19 is Detected in a School, What does Public Health Do?
- Tested! Now What?
- Protecting the school from exposures to COVID-19
- Preventing COVID-19 Exposures in the School: Guidance Regarding Staff/Visitors
- Preventing COVID-19 Exposures in the School: Guidance Regarding Students
Below is a list of child-friendly resources for educators and parents developed by YRPH.
- Poster: You can help stop the spread of COVID-19
- Poster: Kids – How to put on and take off face mask
- Poster: Masks protect you and me
- Poster: Hooray for handwashing
- Poster: Don’t Get Germs: Wash Your Hands
- Poster: When to wash your hands
- Poster: Kids How to Hand Sanitize
- Poster: Common COVID-19 Symptoms
- Poster: Cover your cough or sneeze
- Poster: Physical Distancing Means