Students in grades 10, 11 and 12 with a Physical Disability, Learning Disability or Autism Spectrum Disorder who are working towards an Ontario Secondary School Diploma and their parent(s) or guardian(s) are invited to attend information sessions about post secondary options.
- Admission requirements
- Program supports and services available to students with exceptional learning needs in various post secondary settings
- Supports available through LDAO (Learning Disabilities Association Of Ontario)
- Kerry’s Place Autism Services
Registration deadline is October 22, 2018.
For parents/guardians of children in grades 7 and 8 who are currently accessing Special Education Supports
Learn more about:
- the transition process from elementary to secondary
- the secondary school system (course types, course selection, diploma requirements, etc.)
- the nature of Special Education programs and supports at the secondary level
- post-secondary pathways available to students with learning needs
Registration deadline is October 30, 2018.